VVRS WORKHORSE MIX is a grain mix suitable for all working horses undertaking moderate to heavy workloads on a regular basis
• VVRS WORKHORSE MIX is formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: micronised barley, micronised sorghum, micronised wheat, micronised maize, oats, cottonseed meal, canola meal, soybean meal, copra meal, sunflower seeds, lucerne chaff, oaten chaff, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, lysine, choline chloride, VVRS equine vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
• This feed is formulated to be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and/or pasture.
• The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horses condition and roughage quality.
• If pasture is limited, a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and/or chaff.
New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 3 to 4 days.Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
• Suitable supplementary feed for all sporting horses, horses working cattle, trotting, polo and moderate competition work.
• Micronised grains have improved palatability and starch digestibility.
• Consult your VVRS Nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING• Formulated in accordance with current research into equine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.