• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-• Dinitolmide at the rate of 190 mg/kg.
Dinitolmide is added to this feed for the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria species.
IN PELLET FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil. Eggs – Do not use in birds laying eggs for human consumption.
Do not feed to poultry being treated with nitroturans.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.Please note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should the incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.