VVRS Piglet Starter Crumbles are a complete feed for growing piglets from birth through to the second week after weaning. VVRS Piglet Starter Crumbles are a specialty first stage feed in the VVRS PIG FEEDING REGIME. The crumble is produced using modern SUPER CONDITIONING technology for increased digestibility, increased feed intake and growth. Feed wastage is minimized and the risk of settling out has been removed.
Blend of specialized ingredients including wheat, cereal meal, fish meal, biscuit meal, milk powders, soybean meal, full fat soybean meal, meat and blood meal, added vitamin E, added amino acids, zinc oxide, acidifier, olaquindox, morantel citrate, attractants and flavours, antioxidant, VVRS vitamins & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance.
• This is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary. Feed intakes during the first few weeks of life will be low, therefore feed should be offered in small amounts at regular intervals so that it remains fresh and attractive.
• This feed is designed to be fed during the suckling period through to approximately two weeks after weaning.
• Contains digestible ingredients suitable for young animals.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, gut acidifiers, piglet attractants and flavours.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemicals:-
• Olaquindox at the rate of 100 mg/kg;
• Morantel citrate at the rate of 30 mg/kg.
• Olaquindox aids in improving live weight gain and feed conversion and may control campylobacter induced diseases.• Morantel citrate will aid in the control of worms such as the adult and migratory stages of large round worm and nodular worm.