• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
• A gut acidifier has been added to improve digestion by increasing the acidity of the gut and to improve health by reducing any pathogens.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Olaquindox at the rate of 100 mg/kg.
• Olaquindox aids in improving live weight gain and feed conversion and may control campylobacter induced diseases
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, gut acidifiers, piglet attractants and flavours.
IN PELLET OR MEAL FORM
• Pellet eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into piglet nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – 12 hours.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
PACK SIZE20kg woven polypropylene bags. Bulk load details available from your sales representative.