• VVRS FEEDLOT PELLETS / MEAL may be used as the main feed source (in conjunction with hay, silage or straw) for feedlot cattle as a supplement to pasture when the quality is declining or as a drought supplement to maintain animals.
• NOTE: Feed intakes will vary due to a number of factors. Factors include animal weight, age, body condition, environmental conditions, stocking rates etc.
1. FEEDLOT SITUATION:- Feed intakes in a feedlot will vary, however, cattle will eat approximately 2.5% of body weight in feed per day. Always feed in conjunction with hay, straw or silage.
2. PASTURE SUPPLEMENTATION:- Provided there is adequate roughage in the paddock, cattle may have unlimited access to VVRS FEEDLOT PELLETS / MEAL after the 3 week adaptation period. When using a self-feeder, it is important to place it at sufficient distance from the water source. This will ensure that the pastures are utilised to their full potential. Feed intakes with this system are difficult to predict and may vary from 1% to 2% of body weight.
3. DROUGHT FEEDING:- For maintenance during drought conditions VVRS FEEDLOT PELLETS / MEAL should be fed at approximately 1% of body weight. Feed in conjunction with hay, silage or straw.
• Improvement in performance when compared to using traditional grain feeding.
• Excellent conditional and growth rates.
• Contains vitamins and mineral to provide essential nutrients for growth.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 25 mg/kg.
onensin sodium is added to this feed to improve feed efficiency, weight gain and aid in the control of bloat.
• Palatable mix for finishing cattle on grain.
• Includes rumen buffers and modifiers to enhance performance.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Do not feed to dogs, horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
PACK SIZE20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.