• Feed intakes will vary with the season, variety of housing conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
• For the first 2 days of feeding it is best to spread some feed on trays or newspaper to enable all birds access.
• It is important to refresh the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
• It is very important that birds have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
• When fed with lucern hay or chaff there is no need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into Ostrich nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Lacto-Sacc® is included to promote a healthy gut environment and to aid in digestion. Lacto-Sacc® contains beneficial lactic acid bacteria, yeast and digestive enzymes.
Meat – Nil, Eggs – Nil.
Feed only as directed.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.