Maintain normal feeding during the first 6 weeks. Increase quantities by approximately double during the final 3 weeks of pregnancy. Supplement with whole milk if possible.
The bitch is feeding herself and her pups, therefore increase her intake by approximately three times her normal amount, depending on the size of the litter. Supplement with whole milk if possible.
Feed up to twice the feed intake for the size of the dog. Monitor the body condition of the dog.
• Contains protein meals providing natural sources of essential amino acids.
• Meets Interrnational nutrient standards for dog food (AAFCO and FDA).
• Hardened formula promotes chewing, aids in your dog’s digestive processes, healthy teeth and strong gums.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients to maintain your dog’s wellbeing.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION & MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into canine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.