• The Grain mix including VVRS MILK MAKER HI PRO DAIRY CONCENTRATE is designed to be fed in conjunction with pastures, hay and or silage.
• Ensure there is always access to clean water.
• Feed up to 8kg of the grain mix per day in two feeds to the lactating cows. It is important that the feeding rates are gradually increased within the first 2 – 3 weeks of the lactation.
• Any increase in the feeding rate should be done gradually to avoid acidosis.
• Contains high-levels of by-pass protein, calcium and phosphorus to give the correct balance of nutrients.
• Low non-protein nitrogen (less urea when compared to other brands)
• Improved milk quality.
• Improved conception and general herd health.
• Improved milk production.
• Palatable concentrate mix.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research in dairy nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil, Milk – Nil.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.