VVRS MILK MAKER HEIFER GROWER is scientifically prepared to supplement nutrient requirements of growing replacement heifers.
To be fed from the age of 32 weeks to 1 month prior to calving. Assists the growing heifer to reach the optimal weight at the ideal joining age and the ideal weight at calving. It is of vital importance that the heifers maintain a steady rate of growth by receiving the correct nutritional requirements to enable them to be a productive partner in your future dairying business.
• Base grain is depicted by seasonal availability, therefore proportions may vary.
• Barley, maize, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, salt, monensin sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. The VVRS MILK MAKER HEIFER GROWER supplement plays a role, particularly in circumstances of reduced availability and quality of pasture in maintaining the growth rate of the heifer so that it meets its target weights at the correct ages.
. The following tables are based on ryegrass/legume pastures, therefore where pasture types differ, the feeding rate should be altered to suit.
Scientific studies have produced evidence of enhanced production and maximisation of genetic potential by way of supplementary feeding with correct nutritional supplements to growing heifers.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 25 mg/kg.
Monensin sodium is added to this feed to improve feed efficiency and growth rates
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth and performance.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research of maximising heifer performance and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil, Milk – Nil.
Do not feed to dogs, horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.