• The following table gives an indication of a suitable starting program for lambs, based on increased levels of roughage in the ration.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Lasalocid sodium at the rate of 274 mg/kg.
Lasolocid sodium is added to the feed to reduce the impact of coccidiosis and reduced shedding of coccidial oocysts.
• The concentrate can be mixed with a range of grains and roughages and still produce a balanced ration.
• The concentrate supplies a range of essential nutrients that are required for growth and well being. Complementing the nutrients present in the grain, to form a balanced ration.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into sheep nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil, Wool – Nil.
Do not feed to horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.