• This feed is formulated to be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and/or pasture.
• The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horses condition and roughage quality.
• If pasture it limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and/or chaff.
New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 3 to 4 days.Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
• Yea-Sacc® improves fibre digestion and energy release.
• Chromium yeast aids in carbohydrate metabolism, insulin activity, reduces stress and lactic acid build up.
• Extra vitamin E which is important for the function of muscular, circulatory, nervous, immune and reproductive systems.
• Extra copper is required for bone and joint cartilage development.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into equine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Consult your VVRS Nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE6 months from the date of manufacture.