• High calcium for lambing ewes.
• High protein for improved performance on dry feed
• VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK acts by balancing the two systems that feed the animal, the rumen microorganisms that need critical nutrients to digest pasture and by-pass protein that is used directly by the animal to provide a source of glucose (through gluconeogenesis) and amino acids.
• Better performance in lambs.
• Less metabolic problems.
• Macro and micro minerals for wool fibre quality.
• Improves grazing.
• Reduced live weight loss on dry feed
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition and mixed using quality raw materials.
UREA CAN KILL IF CONSUMED TOO QUICKLY. THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD BE KEPT DRY AT ALL TIMES. THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD NOT BE FED TO STARVING, THIRSTY OR SALT DEFICIENT STOCK.Feed only to sheep.
STORAGE – Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.