A scientifically formulated product to produce the best performance from your beef herd in most grazing situations. VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK is suitable for feeding to beef cattle as a supplementary feed when grazing fertile soils in the areas surrounding Warwick, Queensland.
Vegetable protein meals, urea, vegetable oil, lime, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, sodium bentonite, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Provide VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK ad-lib in open troughs or half drums.• Initially place the product near the water points to establish intake. After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intake and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
• PROTECT FEEDING POINTS FROM RAIN.
• GRADUALLY INTRODUCE PRODUCT.
• DO NOT FEED TO STARVING STOCK OR STOCK ALREADY FED HIGH LEVELS OF UREA.
• NOTE: These feeding rates should only be used as a guide. Pasture quality and animal condition will determine the level of feeding: ADULT CATTLE: 100g – 300g / HEAD / DAY
• High calcium for calving and lactating cows.
• High protein for improved performance on dry feed
• VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK acts by balancing the two systems that feed the animal, the rumen microorganisms that need critical nutrients to digest pasture and by-pass protein that is used directly by the animal to provide a source of glucose (through gluconeogenesis) and amino acids.
• Macro and micro minerals for good health and performance.
UREA CAN KILL CATTLE IF CONSUMED TOO QUICKLY. THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD BE KEPT DRY AT ALL TIMES. THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD NOT BE FED TO STARVING, THIRSTY OR SALT DEFICIENT STOCK.Feed only to beef cattle.