VVRS COMPLETE DUCK MASH is suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing ducks from day old to approximately 8 weeks of age. Depending on breed, this feed may be suitable to feed through to slaughter weight. Ducklings should have unlimited access (ad-lib) to VVRS COMPLETE DUCK MASH. It is produced in a coarse mash form.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, salt, choline chloride, added lysine and methionine, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
• This feed is a complete feed. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
• It is important to replace the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
• It is very important that birds have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into duck nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.