VVRS MILK MAKER CALF XLR8 HI ENERGY PELLETS are a high protein, high-energy feed designed to be fed to growing dairy or beef calves from 3 months of age. Feed in conjunction with cereal hay, chaff and/or pasture.
Base grain is depicted seasonally, quality ingredients include barley, maize, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, sodium bicarbonate, monensin sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Supplementary feeding:- feed approximately 2kg to 5kg depending on size and age of the calf.
• Dairy heifers feed from 3 months to 32 weeks of age.
• Beef calves feed from 3 months to 12 months of age.
• Feed ad-lib in self-feeders, after gradually introducing VVRS MILK MAKER CALF XLR8 HI ENERGY PELLETS over a 2 – 3 week period.
• For the first 5 days of feeding, feed 2kg. Gradually increase the feeding amount up to 80% of total with the intake of roughage being 20% or greater.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young calves.
• Protein meals providing natural protein, as building blocks for growth
.• Contains rumen buffers and modifiers to enhance growth and performance.
• Contains essential vitamins, minerals and flavouring.