VVRS BROILER FINISHER PELLETS are suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing meat chickens from approximately 4 weeks of age to slaughter weight. This feed is the second stage in a two stage feeding programme for growing meat chickens. It is produced in pelleted form so that feed wastage is minimised and digestibility is improved and with no separation of the feed and a consistent intake of nutrients is achieved.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added methionine, sodium salinomycin, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
• This feed is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
• Allow unlimited access to the feed.
• Contains digestible ingredients for chickens.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Methionine is added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.