VVRS TRUELIK® is a palatable liquid feed which is free flowing and contains a range of essential nutrients and trace minerals. VVRS TRUELIK® is specially designed for ad-lib feeding of cattle on freestanding pasture or fodder crops.
VVRS TRUELIK® supplies essential nutrients for both maintenance and conditioning of beef cattle grazing with an abundance of dry feed. VVRS TRUELIK® is delivered directly onto your farm into supplied tubs. No investment or manual labour is required by the customer. Consumption will be regularly monitored and evaluated until the intake is ideal.
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• VVRS TRUELIK® is designed to be fed ad-lib (free choice). If young calves/cattle are being fed, additional sources of protein may be required.
• Feed intake will be approximately 0.5 – 1.3 kg /head/day (0.4-1 litres). Intakes will vary depending on the amount of dry feed available and the body weight of the cattle.
• VVRS TRUELIK® uses a “Sweet and Sour” method to control consumption. By blending the two mixes together we regulate palatability, which can either encourage or limit intake.
• The use of nitrogen will maximise organic matter fermentation and microbial protein synthesis while the sugar contained in VVRS TRUELIK® will influence the quality of the microbial protein passing into the small intestine for absorption.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Flavophospholipol at the rate of 15.00 mg/kg DMB.
Flavophospholipol is added to this supplement to improve feed conversion efficiency and weight gain.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAMME
• VVRS TRUELIK® is delivered on farm by the agent into the supplied supplement tubs. Consumption will be monitored and evaluated until the optimum intake is reached.
• The use of only the highest quality ingredients ensures palatability.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
Meat – Nil. Milk – Nil.
Feed only to cattle.
No storage. Product is delivered directly into tubs on farm.