BRISBANE: +61 7 350 36778
MELBOURNE : +61 3 994 84091 SYDNEY: +61 2 802 28423
Request a Quote
Online Order form
Pay Invoice Online
SODIUM BICARBONATE is included in stock feed as a source of sodium or to act as a rumen buffer in ruminant feeds.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Ruminant feeds – include 10-20 kg per 1 tonne of finisher feed. Introduce gradually as palatability problems may occur.
• For other species please seek nutritional advise. The sodium requirement by the animal and the existing level in the diet needs to be considered.
• Ensure free access to clean water.
• Used as a rumen buffering agent to aid in pH control of the rumen.
• Minimising the occurrence of acidosis/grain poisoning.
• Used to supply the nutrient sodium as required in certain feeds.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months unopened in a moist free environment.
25kg polypropylene bag.