VVRS RAT AND MICE CUBES are a complete feed for growing and breeding rats and mice.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS RAT AND MICE CUBES are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, lupins, vegetable protein meals, blood, meatmeal, animal and vegetable oil, limestone, salt, extra magnesium, vitamin E, choline chloride, amino acids, mould inhibitor, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Designed to be fed ad-lib (free choice).
• Always ensure the animals have access to clean, fresh water.
• VVRS RAT AND MICE CUBES contains additional lysine and methionine to meet limiting amino acid requirements.
• This feed supplies a full range of essential nutrients necessary for good health and breeding.
• Prepared in a unique cube form to ensure regulated feed intakes and to minimise fines and sifting.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into laboratory animal nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.