VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY feed is designed to be fed as a supplement to lactating dairy cows and beef cows grazing pasture, hay or silage.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• Barley, sorghum, maize, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, magnesium oxide, urea, sodium bentonite, monensin sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been formulated to supplement hay, silage or pasture feeding.
• Feed up to 8 kg per day in two feeds to lactating cows. It is important that feeding rates are increased gradually within the first 2-3 weeks of lactation.
• Feeding 6-8kg of VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY feed will provide the optimal intake of monensin sodium.
• Supplementing dairy cows with VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY feed allows the animal to increase her nutrient intake leading to improved milk production, milk components, fertility and health.
• By supplementing with VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY feed, pressure is reduced on pastures, providing the ability for increased stocking rates where good pastures are present.
• Supplies energy, protein (bypass and rumen available protein), minerals, micro minerals and vitamins.
• Maintains good health and reproductive efficiency.• Buffers are included to aid in guarding against acidosis.