• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, digestive aids like gut acidifiers, piglet attractants and flavours.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemicals:-
• Olaquindox at the rate of 100 mg/kg;
• Morantel citrate at the rate of 30 mg/kg.
• Olaquindox aids in improving live weight gain and feed conversion and may control campylobacter induced diseases.
• Morantel citrate will aid in the control of worms such as the adult and migratory stages of large round worm and nodular worm.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Manufactured using unique super conditioning technology, thus will improve texture quality, nutrient digestion and feed conversion rates and so increase weight gain and reduce diarrhoea scores.
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Consistent nutrient intake.
• To aid in the prevention of campylobacter diseases, worm infestation and to improve weight gains.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into piglet nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – 12 hours.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL
28 days.WARNINGFeed only as directed.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
PACK SIZE20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.