• Contains digestible ingredients for the young piglet.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, attractants and flavours. Gut acidifiers and enzymes have been added to improve digestion and to reduce the growth of pathogens.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Olaquindox at the rate of 100 mg/kg.
Olaquindox aids in improving liveweight gain and feed conversion and may control campylobacter induced diseases.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Consistent nutrient intake. Improved digestibility. Minimal feed wastage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, digestive aids like gut acidifiers, and piglet attractants and flavours.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into piglet nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Medicated to aid in the prevention of Campylobacter induced diseases, reduce swine dysentery and to improve weight gains.
Meat – 12 hours.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVA
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
PACK SIZE20kg woven polypropylene bags. Bulk load details available from your sales representative.