VVRS PIG BREEDER is suitable to be fed as a complete feed for lactating sows, pregnant sows and boars.VVRS PIG BREEDER is a dual-purpose sow ration that may be fed to all classes of breeding pigs. Large commercial piggeries should use a two phase lactating sow / dry sow feeding program. VVRS PIG BREEDER is scientifically formulated to satisfy the nutritional requirements of breeding pigs to maximise performance.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
• Blend of quality ingredients including wheat, bran and millrun, sorghum, barley, maize, vegetable protein meals, pulses, meat and blood meal, added amino acids, added fibre, vegetable and animal oils, VVRS vitamins & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• It is important with breeding animals to feed according to condition. Gilts (first litter sows) should be fed a grower type diet at approximately 3.0kg/day until approximately 120kg live weight (30 weeks of age). It is important that gilts are not fed in excess of 2.30kg/day during the first 30 – 40 days of pregnancy (as this may reduce litter size by killing embryos).
• Gilts should be gaining 30kg of live weight in the first pregnancy to be approximately 150kg liveweight at farrowing.
• Contains digestible ingredients for breeding animals.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
• Supplies essential nutrients for breeding performance. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN PELLET FORM
• Pellets eliminate separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into pig nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.