VVRS BEEF MAKER PASTURE SUPPLEMENT TWENTY is a dry lick supplement suitable for feeding to breeding and store beef cattle grazing on low fertility soils in Queensland.
VVRS BEEF MAKER PASTURE SUPPLEMENT TWENTY is formulated using the following ingredients: vegetable protein meals, urea, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, sodium bentonite and VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Provide VVRS BEEF MAKER PASTURE SUPPLEMENT TWENTY ad-lib in open troughs or half drums.
• Dry lick urea percentage should be gradually increased up to VVRS BEEF MAKER PASTURE SUPPLEMENT TWENTY by adjusting cattle to VVRS BEEF MAKER first.
• Initially place the product near the water points to establish intake. After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intake and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
• PROTECT FEEDING POINTS FROM RAIN.
• DO NOT FEED TO STARVING STOCK OR STOCK ALREADY FED HIGH LEVELS OF UREA.
• Feed intake for: ADULT CATTLE: 100g / HEAD / DAY
•This is a guide only and should be adjusted according to roughage and animal condition.
• VVRS BEEF MAKER PASTURE SUPPLEMENT TWENTY provides a combination of essential nutrients to ensure effective rumen digestion or roughage and overall health and wellbeing of the cattle.
• VVRS BEEF MAKER PASTURE SUPPLEMENT TWENTY improves intakes of pasture as well as the animal’s efficiency of utilization• VVRS BEEF MAKER PASTURE SUPPLEMENT TWENTY will reduce live weight losses and improve fertility of cattle grazing in Queensland