VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Thirty is a dry lick supplement suitable for feeding breeding and store beef cattle grazing dry pastures in Central Western Queensland to ensure adequate nutrient intake is achieved.
VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Thirty is formulated using the following ingredients;
Urea, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, limestone, ammonium sulphate, salt and VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Provide VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Thirty ad-lib in open troughs or half drums.
• Dry Lick urea percentage should gradually be increased up to VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Thirty by adjusting cattle to VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Ten, followed by VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Twenty.
• Initially place the product near the water points to establish intake. After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intake and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
• PROTECT FEEDING POINTS FROM RAIN.
• DO NOT FEED TO STARVING STOCK OR STOCK ALREADY FED HIGH LEVELS OF UREA.
• Feed intake for: ADULT CATTLE: 80g / HEAD / DAY
• This is a guide only and should be adjusted according to roughage quality and animal condition.
• VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Thirty provides a combination of essential nutrients to ensure effective rumen digestion of roughage and overall health and wellbeing of the cattle.
• VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Thirty improves intakes of pasture efficiency of utilisation.• VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplement Thirty will reduce liveweight losses and improve fertility for catle grazing dry pastures.