VVRS HARNESS RACER FORMULA 1 is formulated to supply harness racing horses with the essential nutrients and energy for optimum performance. Formulated for intensive competition, race pre-training, trotting and pacing.
VVRS HARNESS RACER FORMULA 1 pellets are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, rice pollard, lupins, soybean meal, canola meal, cottonseed meal, full fat soybean meal, Yea-Sacc®, chromium yeast, Bio-Mos®, vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, lysine, mould inhibitor, choline chloride, vitamin E, VVRS equine vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
• This feed is formulated to be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and/or pasture.
• The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horses condition and roughage quality.
• If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and/or chaff.
New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 3 to 4 days.Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
• Higher level of vitamin E help prevent muscle soreness during or following work.
• Yea-Sacc® improves fibre digestion and energy release.
• Bio-Mos® aids in maintaining a healthy balance of intestinal microbes and stimulates immune response.
• Chromium yeast aids in carbohydrate metabolism, insulin activation and decreases lactic acid build up.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into equine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.• Consult your VVRS Nutritionist before feeding additional grains or supplements.