VVRS EMU PELLETS are suitable to be fed as a supplementary feed to both growing and breeding emus. It is produced in a pellet form so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility improved and a consistent intake of nutrients essential for growth and breeding performance is achieved. (Note: there is no separation with pellets).
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
• Wheat, barley, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added amino acids, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is a supplementary feed that should be fed with lucerne chaff/hay and adequate pasture.
• Emus should have unlimited access (ad-lib) to VVRS EMU PELLETS.
• Feed intakes will vary with the size and age of the birds, season, pasture quality, disease status and other environmental conditions.
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance of breeding and growing stock.
• It is important to refresh the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.• It is very important that birds have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.