VVRS CHICK STARTER CRUMBLES are suitable to be fed as a complete feed to growing replacement layer pullets from day old through to approximately 6 weeks of age. Chicks should have unlimited access to the feed. (feed ad-lib).This feed is the first stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens. It is produced in a fine crumble form so that feed wastage is minimised and digestibility is improved. The fine crumbles also ensures a consistent intake of the essential nutrients. (Note: there is no separation
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, molasses, limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added lysine, added methionine, sodium salinomycin, Vvrs vitamin & mineral premix
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing layer pullet chick period.
• This feed is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance the essential nutrient requirements
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.