VVRS BROILER STARTER CRUMBLES is suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing meat chickens from day old through to approximately 4 weeks of age. Chicks should have unlimited access to the feed (ad-lib).This feed is the first stage in a two stage-feeding programme for growing meat chickens. It is produced in a fine crumble form so that feed wastage is minimised and digestibility is improved. With no separation of the feed a consistent intake of essential nutrients is achieved.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally and therefore proportions may vary.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added lysine, added methionine, narasin, nicarbazin, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
• This feed is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into broiler nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Medicated to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
Meat – Nil. Eggs – Do not feed to laying hens.
Do not feed to horses or other equines as it may prove fatal. Do not feed to turkeys or game birds. Do not feed to birds being treated with another ionophore.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.